Greens are overrated. I mean, they have wonderful health benefits and all, but there is something about having a tomato as a side-dish that is extremely refreshing.
“Woah. These are good.”
Well, no sh*t Sherlock. Because tomatoes are AMAZING and roasting them with garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper make them even more AMAZING!
Roasted Grape Tomatoes
Recipe Adapted from The Novice Chef
2 containers grape tomatoes, halved
8 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pinch kosher salt
freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
2) In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, garlic cloves, olive oil, and salt. Place in an even layer on the lined baking sheet.
3) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tomatoes have softened.
4) Once you remove them from the oven, top with the cracked pepper.
5) Serve immediately and enjoy! 🙂